Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photostream Posted

What a great turnout we had on Tueasday! Great job everyone! Yesterday was just John and Carrie, but with fewer people I can really push everyone to move.. Faster... So I pulled out the old steel cable, and john pulled that around a few times, I thought he was going to punch me in the face when I made him do his third pull with that huge heavy cable... But he didn't. Carrie did some farmer walks, since the cable was a bit heavy for her yet. Yay for special implement drags...

Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday, but just didn't have the time. Today I posted a photo stream, hopefully I remeber to take pictures all the time, then they will be posted there. Today sounds like it will be another busy one.

Todays WOD
2 rounds of:
1 min - squats (for reps)
Rest 30 sec
1 min - kb snatch (for reps)
Rest 30 sec
1 min - db thrusters (for reps)
Rest 30 sec
1 min - Burpees (for reps)
Rest 30 sec


Post reps in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment