Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Lifting

This year Santa got on the Paleo

People spend their holidays in different ways, personally I work.... But  I also visit with friends coming home for the holidays. This usually includes lifting, heavy things, talking about lifting heavy thing and eating contests. These holidays have been all of those things. 

Other ways may friends spend the holidays include; Lifting Atlas Stones in their shed (Predator Barbell), doing the CrossFit days of Christmas in their garage, or some may have done the CrossFit Vernon beat down of three workouts in a row... Crazy Fit!

Happy Holidays, Buy a Cannon Strength and Conditioning shirt!

The New Year will hopefully bring some good changes, I am thinking of a new logo, if anyone has an idea let me know and I might give you a shirt with the new logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment